Pharmacy technicians today have great option to explore when it comes to financial aid, with many option being offered to students of all levels. Don’t hesitate for a better future because of the current cost, especially when these costs are easily offset by using these financing resources that are available to students across the USA, as long as the school you attend accept that way of financing.
One of the benefits of an online pharmacy technician training program is having the flexibility to continue meeting work and personal responsibilities while learning an important vocation at the same time. Most online pharmacy technician schools offer similar courses as traditional campus programs, so students can be confident that they are learning all of the necessary skills to thrive in the pharmaceutical industry.
Students enrolled in online pharmacy technician training programs often work at their own pace. Online tutors are available when needed to help students digest the material covered in their classes and virtual labs. Many schools also offer student aid options and resources to help out in the search for appropriate funding, with counselors able to assist you in choosing through these options to find the best one for you.
Here is the List of Online Pharmacy Tech Training Program
There’s no shortage of pharmacies in need of skilled pharmacy technicians! This 100% online course will prepare you for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) National Certification exam and help you complete an externship with a leading pharmacy chain.
- Learn federal and state laws that govern pharmacies, as well as the ethics of pharmacy practice.
- Be fully prepared to sit for the National Certification exam titled Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE), offered by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB).
- Become eligible to apply for a 100+ hour externship at a national pharmacy chain.
Prerequisites and Requirements
There are no prerequisites to take this course. However, the externship requires that you have a high school diploma and be at least 18 years old.
$200,00 scholarships annually offer an online 36 credit Diploma course in Pharmacy Tech.
- Acceptance Rate: 80%
- Graduation Rate: 95%
Summer 2022 NJCU Cares Scholarship & Financial Aid Application:
Summer I: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
Summer II: Monday, July 11, 2022
Summer III: Friday, July 29, 2022
At D’Youville, you’ll be prepared to take on the new demands of pharmacists through small classes with our 10-to-1 student-to-teacher ratio and hands-on learning in our state-of-the-art research laboratories. D’Youville pharmacists find success early with a 96% job placement rate and earn high salaries throughout their careers from clinical to research to retail settings.
Nearly $500,000 in institutional aid and scholarships is awarded to D’Youville School of Pharmacy students each academic year
D’Youville College Admissions
What is D’Youville College’s admissions rate?
- Acceptance Rate 83%
- SAT Submissions 87% of applicants
- SAT Reading 480-570
- SAT Math 480-580
- SAT Writing 440-530
- ACT Submissions 20% of applicants
- Composite Score 19-24
The final year of the Pharmacy Practice program is designed to prepare students for entry-level employment or further study in pharmacy.
The program’s 61.5 credit hours include 37.5 credit hours of pharmacy courses. Students are assigned to elective classes for the remaining hours, such as accounting, healthcare information technology, patient relations, and other vital topics.
Costs such as tuition and books can be covered by Federal Student Aid if you qualify. That aid can come in the form of grants and loans.
We also encourage you to research other tuition assistance resources, such as need and merit-based scholarships and employer tuition reimbursement. UMA is here to help you understand your options.
The Northwest Iowa Community College’s online Pharmacy Technician Diploma program consists of 50 hours of study and an externship.
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements to secure a spot in this institution:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Vaccination proof
- Pass a background check, and
- Undergo drug screening.
In order to receive financial aid, you must:
1) Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen.
2) Be making satisfactory academic progress toward a degree.
3) Have a high school diploma or a high school equivalency diploma (GED/HSED).
4) Complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by April 1. If applying for aid after the April 1 deadline, you will be considered for assistance according to the availability of funds. Because financial aid is awarded for one academic year at a time, it is necessary to submit a new financial aid application (FAFSA) for each year of enrollment.
- Acceptance Rate: 86%
- Graduation Rate: 92%
The majority of courses in the Pharmacy Technician Certificate program from Hutchinson Community College are online. The programs do have 2, 3, or 4-day face-to-face practicum requirements during each of the three semesters. Students learn and prepare to take the PTCE in the final semester of the program. The program is designed as a full-time course.
Each application for this position must meet the following requirements:
- 2.0 GPA in math & English courses taken within the last ten years
- Basic cardiac life support certificate obtained within the last two years
- A clear drug screening and no felony convictions on your record.
- HutchCC awards more than 500 scholarships every year. Whether you are a full-time or part-time student, seeking vocational training or looking to transfer to a university, we have a scholarship you may qualify for.
- Acceptance Rate: 90%
- Graduation Rate: 97%